Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Shots
Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Shots (3rd Vaccine) are available to eligible residents who have taken Pfizer brand vaccine, at the Macon County Health Department, Tuskegee, Alabama.
- Some of the criteria for eligibility are:
- Over 65 years of age
- Receiving or have received an organ transplant
- Taking Immune Suppressive Medication
- Have Moderate or Severe Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Have Active or Untreated HIV
Please call Macon County Health Department Covid-19 Information Line for a full list of eligibility criteria or to set an appointment at (334) 727-0357. Please bring your insurance cards, if available.